Your privacy is very important to us.
I. PRIVACY OF STERILIZER MONITORING TEST RESULTS
Current regulations in the United States do not require that we report your sterilizer monitoring test results to any regulatory agency. Our test results are sent only to you, our customer, for your files. Most states require that sterilizer test results be maintained on file by the customer at the studio / office, and be available for review by the regulating authority. No one has access to your test results but you. We will not release your test results to any third parties without your written permission, unless otherwise required by law to do so.
II. PRIVACY OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
We are committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us. The information we gather from you or your practice is obtained only to allow us to provide you with a better service. We do not gather any personal information other than what you directly and knowingly volunteer as result of your purchases, or as a result of our sales team’s contacts with you or your staff.
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Customer Portal?
The PII we gather may contain some or all of the following items:
- Name(s), Office or Practice name(s), mailing address(es) and telephone and/or fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Occupation or specialty
- Information on some of your product or practice preferences (such as favorite brands, supplies, etc.)
- Taxpayer identification numbers (SSNs or FEINs)
- Information on your purchase history with us
- Your accounts payable contact information, if applicable
- Your payment terms with us
- Your credit card information
2. When do we collect information?
We collect PII from you when you register as a customer through the Customer Portal and any time you use the Customer Portal to place an order or for any other purpose.
We may periodically conduct surveys of customers to our Site for internal research purposes that may include marketing. This helps us better understand what our customers would like to see from us. If you respond to such surveys, we may ask you for some PII.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To allow us to better service you and provide a high level of customer service in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions; fulfilling and managing purchases, orders, returns and exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you or your test results to any third-parties for their use. We will release information about you or your test results if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to protect your account from fraud).
We may use your information to provide you with information about our offerings in support of your practice needs. Unless you instruct us otherwise, we may contact you to provide information about products, services, promotions or contests, or other activities or offerings that may be of interest to you. You can instruct us if you don’t want to be contacted by communicating it to us.
4. How do we protect customer information?
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, unless otherwise required by law to do so.
7. Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
b. Customers are able to change their personal information by logging into their account.
c. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
d. To be accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
9. Contacting Us
12100 West 6th Ave.
Lakewood, CO 80228